Barclays has partnered with Cranfield University to support the future innovators of Bedfordshire. The space in the heart of the University campus is tailored to the aerospace and aviation technology community, drawing on the University’s aerospace heritage.
With a range of support services, including access to expert mentoring and funding opportunities, we can help you scale your business.
What's included at the Incubator
- 4 Private Offices ranging from 4-8 persons
- Co-Working & Hot-Desking options
- Managed & serviced site
- On site EcoSystem Manager
- Access to Digital Fabrication and IoT hardware equipment
- Event space available
- Meeting Room Hubs
- 24/7 secure entry card access
- Mentoring & coaching from growth specialists
- Access to Barclays business expertise and connections
- Access to Cranfield University network
- Progressive, like-minded community
- Professional network links and introductions
- Potential access to government backed high-growth funding
- Access to the Maker Space
- On site team to help you scale your business
We are here to help you with a range of support services, including access to mentors and funding opportunities.
The Labs team adds a personal, professional touch to each Lab and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.
+44 (0)7766 364 546 (mobile)