Lucy Hitchcock, Founder of Partner in Wine and Sassy Digital, explains how and where to allocate your marketing budget.
Watch time: 4 minutes
Focus on one social channel if you’re time poor
Allocate a budget for the things you can’t do
Collaborate with like-minded businesses
There are effective ways to find customers and grow sales when operating on a tight budget, says Lucy Hitchcock, Founder of Partner in Wine and Sassy Digital. For example, make the most of the way you can talk to customers – massive corporations spend a fortune trying to mimic the more intimate relationship small businesses have with their clients. Lean into social media platforms that help you connect directly with your audience.
In this video interview Lucy explains what startups need to know about content, TikTok and the importance of allocating your limited budget. She also provides three tips that can serve as a foundation for all of your marketing efforts.
Master your marketing with more advice and information:
- Part 1: Create a marketing plan.
- Part 2: Define and refine your brand.
- Part 3: Improve your marketing with customer personas.
- Part 4: Use social media to promote your startup.
- Part 5: Get started on SEO and paid marketing.
- Part 6: Find the right video approach to meet your needs.
- Part 7: Use content marketing to build your business.
- Part 8: Improve your reach with advocate marketing.
- Part 9: Create content efficiently with this marketing hack: founder to founder video.
- Part 11: Discover how to find and target your market: founder to founder video.
- Part 12: Use these marketing techniques to boost your ROI: founder to founder video.