Barclays has partnered with Southampton City Council to create Network Eagle Lab and support entrepreneurs and businesses within Southampton.
With cutting edge facilities, including a photographic studio and maker space, Network will support creative, digital and knowledge-based start-ups and scale-ups by delivering the city’s first collaborative, co-working environment.
What's included at the Incubator
- 5 Private Offices available ranging from 4-8 persons
- Superfast Wi-Fi at 100Mb/s
- Co-working & hot-desking options
- Managed & serviced site
- On site Eco System Manager
- Unlimited refreshments
- Meeting and presentation rooms available
- Access to Digital Fabrication and IoT hardware Equipment in the Makerspace
- Event space available
- 24/7 secure entry card access
- Incoming Mail facility
- Access to photographic studio
- Mentoring & coaching from growth specialists
- Access to Barclays business expertise and connections
- Progressive, like-minded community
- Professional network links and introductions
- Potential access to government backed high-growth funding
- On site team to help you scale your business
We are here to help you with a range of support services, including access to mentors and funding opportunities.
The Labs team adds a personal, professional touch to each Lab and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.
Eagle Lab Implementation Manager
+44 (0)7392 135 157 (mobile)