Barclays has partnered with The Oxford Trust to support entrepreneurs and innovators in and around Oxford.
Based at The Oxford Trust's Wood Centre for Innovation, located on the outskirts of the city at Stansfeld Park, Headington, the Eagle Lab will be a flagship for early stage science and technology companies aimed at supporting spinout scientists, university graduates and entrepreneurs in their quest of unlocking innovation and business potential.
With a range of support services, including access to expert mentoring and funding opportunities, we can help scale up your business.
- On-site Ecosystem Manager and Lab Manager
- Co-working and hotdesking options within the Eagle Lab, private offices available within WCFI
- Managed and services office space
- Access to meeting rooms and events space
- Unlimited refreshments
- 24/7, entry card access
- Superfast WiFi
- Mentoring & coaching from growth specialists
- Access to Barclays business expertise and connections
- Access to The Oxford Trust and Oxford Innovation networks
- Progressive, like-minded community
- Professional network links and introductions
- Potential access to government backed high-growth funding
- Regular networking, business engagement and thought leadership events
- Access to the Eagle Labs network
We're here to help you with a range of support services including access to mentors and funding opportunities.
The team adds a personal professional touch to each location and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.
+44 (0)7384 243 682 (mobile)
+44 (0)7392 135 563 (mobile)