Newcastle Eagle Lab is a partnership with TusPark Newcastle, a Chinese high tech company supporting high growth businesses through a global network of business parks. TusPark Newcastle Eagle Lab connects locally, nationally and internationally and has a bias towards CleanTech businesses.
What's included at the Incubator
- Coworking, hot desks and private office options
- Managed and serviced site
- Access to meeting rooms
- On-site Eco-System Manager
- Key fob access
- 24/7 hour access
- Printing Facilities
- Event space available
- Access to Digital Fabrication Equipment
- Access to business expertise and connections
- Onsite Eco-System manager
- Onsite Lab Engineer
- Mentoring and coaching from a range industry specialists
- Progressive, like-minded community
- Relationship managed banking service available
- Regular networking events
- Access to Eagle Lab network
Access during office hours (Mon – Fri, 09:00 – 17:00)
Price per hour (+ VAT)
|3d printer||£1.55 per metre for PLA
(special filaments on request)
|1:1 Engineer Support||£30.00|
Discounts available for Barclays Business Customers and Permanent Residents.
We have a fully equipped Maker Space with some great tech and a fully stocked workshop
- Digital Oscilloscope
- Digital Multimeter
- Bench Power Supply
- Rework Station
- Development Boards –
Raspberry Pi, Arduino
*Induction required for equipment use
To book equipment or arrange an induction:
What’s going on in the Lab
Events are a core part of the Eagle Labs experience where we provide access to experts and training on a wide range of topics to help entrepreneurs and startups to scale and grow, and we would be delighted for you to come along and see for yourself.
We’re here to help you with access and a range of support services, including access to mentors and funding opportunities.
The Lab team adds a personal, professional touch to each Lab and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.
+44 (0)7468 714950 (mobile)