Our Eagle Lab in Liverpool has been specially designed around the needs of the local community. With a bias towards Augmented and Virtual Reality, we are home to a thriving ecosystem of diverse businesses.
This 200-seat co-working space for entrepreneurs and businesses provides a range of services, including access to mentoring and industry experts and is specially designed to help scale your business.
What's included at the Incubator
- Coworking, hot desks and private office options
- Managed and serviced site
- Access to meeting rooms
- On-site Eco-System Manager
- Printing Facilities
- Unlimited refreshments
- Event space available
- Access to Digital Fabrication Equipment
- Presentation suite available
- Access to business expertise and connections
- Onsite Eco-System manager and Lab Engineer
- Mentoring and coaching from a range industry specialists
- Progressive, like-minded community
- Relationship managed banking service available
- Regular networking events
- Access to Eagle Lab network
What’s going on in the Lab
Events are a core part of the Eagle Labs experience where we provide access to experts and training on a wide range of topics to help entrepreneurs and startups to scale and grow, and we would be delighted for you to come along and see for yourself.
We’re here to help you with access and a range of support services, including access to mentors and funding opportunities.
The Lab team adds a personal, professional touch to each Lab and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.
Eagle Lab Ecosystem Manager
+44 (0)7384 232456 (mobile)