Barclays Eagle Labs has partnered with the University of Lincoln to open an AgriTech hub focusing on the future of farming.
Located at the Riseholme campus, the Eagle Lab in Lincoln houses state-of-the-art facilities, including a robotics lab, a demonstration packhouse and a model refrigerated supermarket aisle. These are complemented by traditional facilities, including 80 beef cattle and 160 sheep to develop cutting-edge AgriTech research, and helping UK agriculture to become the most digitally enabled farming industry in the world.
- Superfast Wi-Fi
- Co-working, hot desks and private office options
- Managed and serviced site
- Access to meeting rooms
- On-site Eco-System Manager
- Access to workshop and Riseholme Lab facilities
- Unlimited refreshments
- Event space available
- Access to business expertise and connections
- Mentoring and coaching from a range industry specialists
- Progressive, like-minded community
- Potential access to government backed high growth funding
- Relationship managed banking service available
- Regular networking events
- Access to Eagle Lab network
We're here to help you with a range of support services including access to mentors and funding opportunities.
The team adds a personal professional touch to each location and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.
+44 (0)7392 134 902 (mobile)
+44 (0)7341 734 921 (mobile)