In partnership with BEC and funded by Sellafield Ltd as part of its Social Impact Multiplied programme, Barclays have opened an Eagle Labs incubator in Cumbria to help boost the region's start up and scale up ecosystem.
Based in The Bus Station, Whitehaven's brand new redevelopment on Bransty Row, we offer a range of support services, including access to expert mentoring and funding opportunities, to help start up and scale your business. Opening in late May 2021, the incubator will offer a mixture of co-working, offices and meeting space, plus a rapid prototyping makerspace.
- Superfast Wi-Fi
- Co-working, hot desks and private office options
- Managed and serviced site
- Access to meeting rooms and events space
- Entry card access
- Unlimited refreshments
- Access to Rapid Prototyping equipment
- Managed and services office space
- Access to Barclays business expertise and connections
- Onsite Eagle Labs team
- Mentoring and coaching from a range growth and industry specialists
- Progressive, like-minded community
- Potential access to government backed high growth funding
- Relationship managed banking service available
- Regular networking, business engagement and thought leadership events
- Access to Eagle Labs network and programmes
We’re here to help you with access and a range of support services, including access to mentors and funding opportunities.
The Lab team adds a personal, professional touch to each Lab and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.
+44 (0)7917092003 (mobile)
Eagle Lab Manager
+44 (0)7775553477 (mobile)