Barclays has partnered with Legal & General to invest in the future of Cardiff’s growing economy. The Lab is specifically designed around the needs of local entrepreneurs, businesses and communities and is tailored to suit Wales' strengths in digital and GreenTech innovation.
With a range of services, including access to expert mentoring and industry experts, we can help you scale your business.
What's included at the Incubator
- 8 Private Offices ranging from 4-12 persons
- Superfast Wi-Fi at 200Mb/s
- Co-Working & Hot-Desking options
- Managed & serviced site
- On site Eco System Manager
- Unlimited refreshments
- Presentation Suite available
- Access to Digital Fabrication and IoT hardware Equipment in the RS Lab
- Event space available
- Meeting Room Hubs
- 24/7 secure entry card access
- Printing Services
- Incoming Mail facility
- Mentoring & coaching from growth specialists
- Access to Barclays business expertise and connections
- Progressive, like-minded community
- Professional network links and introductions
- Potential access to government backed high-growth funding
- Access to the RS Lab, Maker Space
- On site team to help you scale your business
- 20% discount available for Barclays Business Clients
We are here to help you with a range of support services, including access to mentors and funding opportunities.
The Labs team adds a personal, professional touch to each Lab and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.
Cardiff Eco-System Manager
+44 (0)7917 270 934 (mobile)
+44 (0)7788 358 076 (mobile)
+44 (0)7788 358 375 (mobile)