Barclays is investing in the future of Birmingham by supporting entrepreneurs and ambitious businesses and helping them to innovate and scale.
Through our ongoing relationships with industry experts in manufacturing, our Birmingham Lab is naturally biased towards advanced manufacturing and is situated at the heart of the Innovation Birmingham campus.
What is included at the Incubator
- Wi-Fi at 100Mb/s
- Co-working and hot-desking options
- Managed and serviced site
- Meeting Rooms
- On-site Ecosystem Manager
- Entry card access
- Unlimited printing through Wi-Fi hub
- Unlimited refreshments
- Relationship managed banking service available
- Access to business expertise and connections
- Mentoring & coaching
- Growth specialists
- Progressive, like-minded community
- Professional network links and Introductions
- Potential access to government backed high-growth funding
- Free membership to Eagle Labs
What’s going on in the Lab
Events are a core part of the Eagle Labs experience where we provide access to experts and training on a wide range of topics to help entrepreneurs and startups to scale and grow, and we would be delighted for you to come along and see for yourself.
We’re here to help you with 24/7 access and a range of support services, including access to mentors and funding opportunities.
The Labs team adds a personal, professional touch to each Lab and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.
Birmingham Eco-System Manager
+44 (0) 7917 504713 (mobile)