The DiSH Accelerator is designed to give cyber startups and entrepreneurs everything they need to grow and succeed.
We’re looking for early-stage cyber startups at the pre-seed or seed level to apply to take part in a three-month accelerator. Suitable companies are those based in or who have a connection to the Greater Manchester and the North West area.
Companies selected to join the Programme will receive the following benefits:
- Free workspace at DiSH Manchester for the duration of the programme
- Business masterclasses designed to help you lay solid foundations for your business
- 1:1 mentoring from business growth and industry experts
- Coaching to help perfect your sales and investment pitch
- Investment readiness and potential funding support
- Facilitated industry introductions
- Industry events
DiSH Accelerator: Info Webinar
To find out more information, join us for an information webinar 31 August, 11am.
Applications are open and will close at 23:59 on 18 September 2022.
If you have any questions or would like to support the programme and startups, get in touch by email at email@example.com.
The accelerator is delivered by innovation partner Plexal, with support from Barclays Eagle Labs and the DiSH delivery partners including Lancaster University, the University of Manchester and Manchester City Council.