The DiSH Accelerator is designed to give cyber startups and entrepreneurs everything they need to grow and succeed.
We are looking for startups with a cyber/digital security solution and offering to take part in a three-month accelerator. Suitable companies are those based in Greater Manchester or those looking to set up operations there and who can attend the programme in person, up to two days per week.
Companies selected to join the Programme will receive the following benefits:
- Free workspace at DiSH Manchester for the duration of the programme
- Business masterclasses designed to help you lay solid foundations for your business
- 1:1 mentoring from business growth and industry experts
- Coaching to help perfect your sales and investment pitch
Investment readiness and potential funding support
- Facilitated industry introductions
- Industry events
Applications close: 19 March 2023
Shortlisting and selection: 30 March 2023
Programme start: 12 April 2023
Programme end: 5 July 2023
Applications are open and will close at 23:59 on 19 March 2023.
If you have any questions or would like to support the programme and startups, get in touch by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The accelerator is delivered by innovation partner Plexal, with support from Barclays Eagle Labs and the DiSH delivery partners including Lancaster University, the University of Manchester and Manchester City Council.