Demo Directory Founder Guidelines
In preparing your Directory Listing (including any video pitches), we ask that you follow the below guidelines. Where we are not satisfied that you have met the guidance, we will ask you to revise your Directory Listing or will not be able to publish the listing.
Please note that this content guidance is not intended as advice and, if you have any questions or concerns about the following, please ensure you obtain your own independent advice.
Do talk about
- Your company and its history.
- Your team, their skills and background etc.
- Your business ideas, offerings, products services and Unique Selling Point.
Do not talk about
- Confidential information which relates to your business, its performance or protection.
- Do not include projected timelines or dates which render your demo as time-phased or obsolete.
- Do not refer to other businesses, their trademarks or activities which cannot be substantiated as factual.
- Anything unlawful or abusive in any way, including, but not limited to, anything that is defamatory, libellous, pornographic, obscene, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, inclusive of hate speech, or would constitute or encourage a criminal offence
- Anything which infringes the rights of any party (including Intellectual Property Rights); or
- Anything which gives rise to liability or violation of any applicable law
Note that once you have connected with Investors separately, you may then choose to share more information about your business which may be of interest to them.
All information provided by you in your Directory Listing must:
- Be factually accurate and up to date
- Be clear, fair and not misleading
- Have received express permission from those featured or quoted in the content for their details and information to be included.
If required changes to the Directory Listing are subsequently identified, you will contact the Eagle Labs team via email as soon as possible and if necessary, update the relevant content.
Video Format Requirements
- The video must:
- Be recorded in landscape
- Be no more than 200MB in size
- Be in MP4 format
- Not exceed 4 minutes