Videos can pack a punch – here’s how to make the most of them.
Video is a great way for startups to tell their story, explain their product or showcase their successes. But which is the best approach?
We asked Endaf Jones, Company Director at In The Dark Productions to create a short film that shows what one can achieve with video, including a range of effective approaches as well as ways to share the finished product.
Master your marketing with more advice and information:
- Part 1: Create a marketing plan.
- Part 2: Define and refine your brand.
- Part 3: Improve your marketing with customer personas.
- Part 4: Use social media to promote your startup.
- Part 5: Get started on SEO and paid marketing.
- Part 7: Use content marketing to build your business.
- Part 8: Improve your reach with advocate marketing.
- Part 9: Create content efficiently with this marketing hack: founder to founder video.
- Part 10: How to market your business on a limited budget: founder to founder video.
- Part 11: Discover how to find and target your market: founder to founder video.
- Part 12: Use these marketing techniques to boost your ROI: founder to founder video.