Carla Crocombe, Founder of Safety Rocks, on why understanding your values, brand and USPs is the first step to successful marketing.
Watch time: 4 minutes
Clearly define your mission, vision and values
Use this information to identify the right marketing technique
Consider investing in external expertise
Remember that marketing is always a risk
Safety Rocks Limited is a health and safety training provider vying for customers’ attention in a crowded market. In this video, Founder and Managing Director Carla Crocombe explains why defining her business’s mission and values was an essential step in identifying marketing solutions that really delivered.
Master your marketing with more advice and information:
- Part 1: Create a marketing plan.
- Part 2: Define and refine your brand.
- Part 3: Improve your marketing with customer personas.
- Part 4: Use social media to promote your startup.
- Part 5: Get started on SEO and paid marketing.
- Part 6: Find the right video approach to meet your needs.
- Part 7: Use content marketing to build your business.
- Part 8: Improve your reach with advocate marketing.
- Part 9: Create content efficiently with this marketing hack: founder to founder video.
- Part 10: How to market your business on a limited budget: founder to founder video.
- Part 11: Discover how to find and target your market: founder to founder video.