How startups can create content more quickly and cheaply.
Ben Chiriboga, Head of Growth at NEXL, explains how to make maximum marketing impact with minimum cost
In this video Ben Chiriboga, founder of legaltechgrowth.com and Head of Growth at NEXL, a legal technology company, shares his number one tip: document, don’t create. He explains how to make his hack work for your startup, saving you time and money.
Master your marketing with more advice and information:
- Part 1: Create a marketing plan.
- Part 2: Define and refine your brand.
- Part 3: Improve your marketing with customer personas.
- Part 4: Use social media to promote your startup.
- Part 5: Get started on SEO and paid marketing.
- Part 6: Find the right video approach to meet your needs.
Part 7: Use content marketing to build your business.
Part 8: Improve your reach with advocate marketing.
- Part 10: How to market your business on a limited budget: founder to founder video.
- Part 11: Discover how to find and target your market: founder to founder video.
- Part 12: Use these marketing techniques to boost your ROI: founder to founder video.