Barclays have partnered with Isle of Man Chamber of Commerce and Isle of Man Department for Enterprise to invest in the future of the Isle of Man’s ever growing economy. The space at Queen Victoria House is specifically designed around the needs of local entrepreneurs, businesses and communities and tailored to suit the Island’s strengths in high tech digital, creative digital and innovation.
With a range of support services, including access to expert mentoring and potential funding opportunities, we can help scale up your business.
- 5 Private Offices ranging from 4-12 persons
- Superfast Wi-Fi at 100Mb/s
- Co-Working & Hot-Desking options
- Access to Maker Space
- Access to monthly events
- Managed & serviced site
- On site Eco System Manager and Lab Manager
- Presentation Suite available
- Event space available
- Meeting Room Hubs
- 24/7 secure entry card access
- Printing Services
- Shower Facilities
- Mentoring & coaching from growth specialists
- Access to Barclays business expertise and connections
- Progressive, like-minded community
- Professional network links and introductions
- Potential access to government backed high-growth funding
- Access to the Maker Space
- On site team to help you scale your business
We’re here to help you with access and a range of support services, including access to mentors and funding opportunities.
The Lab team adds a personal, professional touch to each Lab and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.
+44 (0)7624 470161 (mobile)