Cambridge is the home of innovation and to our flagship incubator where we actively support the thriving entrepreneurial and innovation ecosystem. We're a community of innovators, specialising in Artificial Intelligence (AI) with close links to the universities and to AI pioneers who are regular visitors to the Lab to share their knowledge and expertise with our members.
With 24/7 access and a range of support services, including access to mentors and funding opportunities, we can help you grow and scale your business.
What is included at the Incubator
- 12 private offices ranging from 4-10 persons
- Superfast Wi-Fi at 100Mb/s
- Co-working and hot-desking options
- Private offices available
- Managed and serviced site
- On-site Ecosystem
- 24/7 access
- Unlimited printing through Wi-Fi hub
- Unlimited refreshments
- Relationship managed banking service available
- Free auditorium
- Free meeting rooms
- Free Maker Space membership
- 1GB bandwidth
- Mentors and coaches from Cambridge Judge Business School
- Access to Barclays business expertise and connections
- Mentoring & coaching from growth specialists
- Progressive, like-minded community
- Professional network links and introductions
- Potential access to government backed high-growth funding
- Free membership to Eagle Labs Cambridge Maker Space.
- Connections for financing your venture
- Onsite team to help you scale your growing business
What’s going on in the Lab
Events are a core part of the Eagle Labs experience where we provide access to experts and training on a wide range of topics to help entrepreneurs and startups to scale and grow, and we would be delighted for you to come along and see for yourself.
We are here to help you with 24/7 access and a range of support services, including access to mentors and funding opportunities.
The Labs team adds a personal, professional touch to each Lab and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.
+44 (0)7825 023 724 (mobile)