Ecosystem Manager - Reading
As a Ecosystem Manager based in Reading, you will have the opportunity to continuously develop and maintain a network of clients, becoming the ‘go-to’ contact in the local personal and high growth community.
You will work with residents, helping them move forward and achieve their ambitions through using intervention opportunities and innovations such as rapid prototyping. You will have the opportunity to treat this as your own business, building your own brand and constantly promoting your Eagle Lab externally.
The Strategic Transformation function creates opportunities that both change what we do to help customers, clients and our communities and demonstrate how profoundly we need to change how we work, demonstrated through initiatives such as Eagle Labs. The team serves as ambassadors of and advocates for the transformation of Barclays UK to internal and external stakeholders, making Barclays the most accessible and inclusive organisation in the UK.
As a Ecosystem Manager, your main responsibilities will involve
- Developing and maintaining internal and external relationships in line with the agreed digital strategy to remain at the forefront of emerging and innovative technologies
- Identifying ways to help residents through intervention opportunities, with the use of innovations such as rapid prototyping and making referrals to other business areas to support our residents when appropriate
- Identifying ways to promote your Eagle Lab externally to drive new business, treating the lab as your own business and building your own brand within the local ecosystem
- Managing the day to day operations, including guiding visitors through the facilities, ensuring that the Lab is set up to the highest standards each day, whilst meeting and exceeding the needs of all our customers
- Being aware of the trends in digital fabrication, emerging and innovative technologies, identifying costs and benefits with a view to implement these new technologies into the Eagle Labs
- Undertaking the business analysis required to suggest and drive changes to the proposed strategy and establish the business case for change
As a Ecosystem Manager, your skills and qualifications will include
- The ability to think like an entrepreneur
- Being able to practically apply and share technical knowledge and skills through coaching and mentoring, while adapting your delivery style to suit the audience
- Previous experience in successful stakeholder and customer relationship management is essential
- Proven problem solving and decision making skills, with experience in commercial negotiation
- Analytical skills used to measure on going performance, with the ability to utilise available data to continuously improve service standards and the user experience
Our customers deserve the best. The same goes for our employees. That's why at Barclays you'll receive a range of benefits that include a competitive salary, flexible hours and all the tools, technology and support you need to succeed. That's not all. We'll also offer you private healthcare, childcare savings, and employer discounts. All this, plus a unique company spirit that encourages people to achieve their best.
All we do is shaped by the five values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship. The values inform the foundations of our relationships with customers and clients, but they also shape how we measure and reward the performance of our employees. Simply put, success is not just about what you achieve, but about how you achieve it.
Dynamic working gives everyone at Barclays the opportunity to integrate professional and personal lives, if you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with the hiring manager.
We will consider applications from job share applicants.
At Barclays, we recruit based on merit and are committed to promoting diversity throughout our organisation.
Ready to apply?
There are up to five stages to our application process:
- Application: On your application we'll ask for information like your contact details, education and work experience. You’ll also be required to upload a CV, so it's a good idea to have it ready.
- Online Assessment: We'll then ask you to complete an online assessment exercise which we will send to you via email. Our assessments are carefully designed to measure the skills and capabilities necessary to be successful in our roles, but they'll also provide you with some insight into what our roles entail.
- Application Review: We will review your application along with your responses to the online assessment exercise. Depending on the type of role you are applying for, we may contact you to arrange a brief telephone interview to discuss your experience in more detail.
- Interview: If your application is progressed, we'll invite you to attend a face-to-face interview. We want you to be free to choose an interview time that suits you, so we'll provide some options and ask you to select your preferred timeslot.
- Outcome: We will keep you updated throughout the process. If you attend an interview, we'll be in touch within five working days of all interviews being completed to advise you of the outcome.
Visit our website for tips and advice on each stage jobs.barclays.co.uk/advice or click below to apply now.
We encourage applicants to apply as early as possible in the recruitment period. Barclays recruitment periods can and may vary. We reserve the right to remove this advert during the recruitment process.