What is your company’s mission?
To provide the most natural & affordable energy drink alternative on the market. Through our eco/ sustainable mission create a happy committee of customers!
What’s different about your company / product?
0% sugar, affordable alternative, direct e-commerce, recycled ocean waste packaging.
How did you start off and when?
We started in 2014, through doing ski seasons in the alps we found there was no energy product that could be reusable for on the go.
Where is your company at in its business journey now?
This has been a side hustle for too many years now, We recently quit our jobs to go all-in on the dream! We have sold out of our first production run and currently looking for funding to help us expand.
What have been your biggest challenges to get where you are today?
Product development & staying above water.
What are you most excited about in working at Barclays Eagle Labs?
This is a fantastic space to work in & keep the creative mindset following, as well as Sharon helping us in the Maker Space with 3D printing for our prototypes & artwork label designs.
What does the future hold for your company – what are your plans? What’s the next big challenge?
- Successfully complete our first two seed rounds of investment
- Expand to the rest of the EU, then to the US within 5 years
- Test our recycled ocean waste on a large scale
- Gain 250,000 online customers
As an Entrepreneur what tips do you have for entrepreneurs starting out on their journey?
- Just start doing! Everyone has ideas but as long as you start, you will work it out on the way!
- Your values are very important, make them clear at the start and stick to them, you will be respected for that!
- Giving up is easy, however big the challenge, you will overcome it! Small steps = big results