We’ve teamed up with many partners to bring you the latest AgriTech related news, events, blogs, podcasts and much more.
What is AgriTech and FoodTech?
AgriTech is the use of technology, and technological innovation to improve the efficiency, sustainability, and productivity of agriculture. It can be used for a wide range of purposes, from growing more food with less space, less water, and produce more yield. It can also be the use of robots for planting or picking crops, or milking cattle. It can also be the use of big data, machine learning and AI to help farmers make better decisions on how to improve their business.
FoodTech is the use of technology from farmgate to plate, to bin, and everything inbetween. The biggest impact FoodTech is having on the value chain is in both enabling better transparency, and combating the fight against food wastage.
With an additional 2.3bn people to feed by 2050, we need to be able to produce more food, with less resource, in an environmentally sustainable way, and we want to support the industry achieve these goals.
We're looking for member businesses who:
- Have a product or solution that could change disrupt, or be diffused into, the agricultural and food supply chain industry.
- Are made up ambitious individuals who have the talent to develop an idea and the potential to grow rapidly.
- Are open to collaboration and will benefit from the support of partners and their peers.
In return, our Members will have access to:
- Access to a digital network of like-minded entrepreneurs
- Mentoring and coaching from leading entrepreneurs, legal industry practitioners and academics
- An extensive AgriTech events programme, workshops and meet-ups
- AgriTech academic expertise for industry insight, prototyping and R&D
- An inspiring and collaborative community of AgriTech and FoodTech businesses
- Connectivity into innovation, investment and corporate networks